Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sex and the City

When I was out Christmas shopping today, I saw a Sex and the City movie coffee table book and I want it! It's definitely something I'm adding to my wish list. Its probably been out for quite a while but it's the first time I've seen it!



I have a complete fascination with this show, its so unique and portrays the characters so accurately. I hope I'm as fashionable as these ladies when I reach my thirties!




here are some of my favourite clips...







4 comments:

  1. I love SATC, especially watching old episodes with the girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a roomie that loved that show so much she practically memorized every episode. Thank you for following my bog, by the way, I linked to yours, too (only because you're awesome)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice article and blog:)I am a kind of Carrie and i found my Mr Big:)
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bit where samantha sees the naked guy under the shower, I don't know how many times I rewinded that part ^^

    ReplyDelete