Sunday, December 21, 2008

Inspiring photos







I love these photos, they remind me so much of my childhood & growing up in the country. I was a real little country bumpkin when I was a kid, always asking for more animals and I remember begging my mum for a horse. I still have a love of animals and even though I live in the city now, I miss the country lifestyle.

I am really interested in photography and would love to do a photography course. If you have done any courses or are passionate about photography I would love to hear from you :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Tonight I went to carols by candlelight in the city, so I'm feeling very festive right now...

credit: mechtaniya @ deviant art

2 comments:

  1. these pictures really are gorgeous...i wish i were as photogenic and comfortable in front of a camera as that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah how cute. they remind me of my niece.

    ReplyDelete